Importance of clear solutions to the challenges in the domain of Health & Safety is increasing with every passing day. With the technological advancement that is happening in every facet of our lives, we are no doubt living with better comforts now, but there is a simultaneous and urgent need to be equipped with necessary awareness and efficient tools to face the challenges.
Utilizing the services of Gautham Associates brings to you the advantage ofthe knowledgeable and experienced professional heading the organization assisted by specially trained personnel in the fields of Occupational Health & Safety. The background of the head of the organization, the undersigned, is over 30 years of hands on experience in the field of industrial safety and the organization enjoys the rich experience and the updated knowledge of him in providing solutions in the respective field. With more than 3500 Training programs and various Health and Safety audits to his credit, the organization has the strength of the expertise that is required to take up the task of building teams in the corporate, which Gautham Associates has been successfully adopting to do in the last few years.
Apart from the accreditations and the experience that we possess, the existing clientele of us in the varied Industrial segments endorses their preference to have our organization in the list of front line service providers to meet their needs in building trained teams and also in equipping with the right equipment to support and strengthen them.
Our professional services as a consultant & a neutral solution provider include - carrying out safety audits, fire adequacy survey, risk management, and the tasks of training the client teams related to the said fields. The profile of the undersigned heading the organization is attached herewith for your perusal. We would be happy to have a discussion in person in the matter and to get enlisted in the panel of service providers to you.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate (level 3) in Occupational Health & Safety.
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety, (level 6) certificationIn occupational Health & Safety
- Lead Auditor BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Lead Auditor BS QMS 9001:2007
- Possess a Level 3 award in PTLLS & TSP by CIEH, UK (Train the Trainer certification)
- HSE for offshore and petroleum engineers by NPTEL & IIT Madras
- Accredited tutor for IOSH, UK
- Accredited trainer for Chartered Intitute of Environmental Health (CIEH), UK
- Accredited tutor for NEBOSH, UK for level 2, level 3 & level 6 programmes
- Conducted over 3500 corporate programmes covering > 100,000 man hours in service of different industries across the country and overseas.
- Associated with Qatar Steel as a solution provider in terms of training for Mechanical Handling, HAZOPS, Forklift Operation and Rigging & Slinging.
- Handled various turnkey projects comprising active & passive fire protection systems, flooding system, fire alarm systems
- Involved in execution of fire tenders, rescue tenders, crash tenders, trailer fire pumps right from quality checks, third party inspection to shipping & commissioning.
- Served as Management Representative in obtaining ISO: 9001:2000 and overseen the implementation
- Part of the induction team for the Turnaround 2014 at Equate Petrochemical Company, Kuwait
Membership from professional bodies
- Graduate Member IOSH, UK
- Member FSAI (Fire Safety Association of India)
Range of programmes handled
- Safety induction for GET (Graduate Engineering Trainees)
- Manual & Mechanical Handling
- Forklifts operation & Warehouse safety
- Construction safety
- Working at Height / Rescue from Height
- Risk Assessment
- Rigging & Slinging
- Confined space Entry & Application of SCBA
- PHA & HAZOPS
- Barrier Models, FTA, ETA, FMEA & What If
- Accident/Incident Investigation & RCA
- Orientation on PTW, JSA, JHA
- Basic fire safety
- Basic life support
- Advance fire safety
- Advance cardio life support (with AED)
- Awareness training for support staffs
- Behavioral based safety
- Driver safety / Defensive Driving
- Electrical safety
- Women Empowerement & Safety
- Safety in Domestic environs
- Emergency Evacuation drill